Who Can Apply?
Applicants should be disciples of Christ who:
- are committed to learning more about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the Christian Scriptures, and the Community of Christian faith
- are born again according to John chapter 3, and desire to increase in service to Jesus Christ and to other people
- have achieved a grade 12 diploma or a recognized equivalent
- if they are at least 18 years of age
- if the first and second qualification (above) are fulfilled.
If you are a home-schooled student, we encourage you to apply. Please provide documentation which substantiates that you have completed high school. If you do not possess this documentation, you may apply for probationary status (see above).
International Bible College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, national or ethnic origin, or handicap in the administration of any of its programs or activities. Although we are a denominational school, we welcome prospective students from all Christian faith communities and traditions, believing that our commonalities in the body of Christ are greater in scope and impact than our dissimilarities.